Discover How We produce are Our Organic Products :
Once a week, usually on Thursdays afternoon, Lisa is available for guests, to show Le Pòggiola farm, its history, its land and its products.
And if you have the “luck” to come during the harvest, or during the olive harvest or some other agricultural work can participate and only stop to see how it is done.
The visits to Vineyard and cellars, with guided tasting of our wines are by appointment from 10 € for individuals or groups up to 60 people.
At Le Poggiola you can taste the Typical Tuscan Products, and learn to understand how they are produced.
Are you a guset at Le Poggiola?
Reserve your Visit
Are a Guest of another Hotel?
Thursday afternoon is the day dedicated to the visit and tasting.
+39 329 7971398 – email@example.com
- Do you want to buy directly from the manufacturer and see how a product?We are open from Tuesday to Saturday from 8.30 to 12.30 every morning
The opening hours depend on the season.
And it is always appreciated a phone call +39 329 7971398
- SNACKS : Bruschetta, Salami and Cheese, with other products such as home-made almond biscuits, tarts and homemade desserts.
- TASTING: Wine tasting with explanation and visit, from 10 EUR per person
- VISIT with DINNER (FOR GROUPS): visit with dinner, the menu previously established, customizable according to your preferences, from 25 EUR per person
- COOKING TOGETHER: Do you love Italian kitchen? Do You want to stay in the kitchen with us? you can learn some recipes in a afternoon together with us in the kitchen, listening to our stories, and decide whether to stop for dinner. From 30 EUR per person.
Booking is necessary